Crash strangely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash strangely

I have downloaded and modified a EFS study and used it for several days. However, when I tried to load it again today, the computer (computer A) hangs up.

It is strange b'coz:
    i) I run several versions of the EFS in charts for different symbols. The only difference between the EFSs are the symbol defined in them. Only the EFS for AB has problem while YM, ES, NQ, etc are ok
    ii) I thought that maybe there is something wrong with the EFS for AB. But I try to run it on another computer (computer B) and it works perfectly.

I have reinstalled eSignal but still I have no luck. It is so strange... Can someone help?

Hello Richard,

It may not be the EFS, since it runs fine on one computer and not the other. It could be some other factor or EFS possibly. If you post your formula, I'll take a look and test it on my end.

Other ideas:

1) Aside from the EFS, are all other variables the same between the two computers. Same layout, time template, number of charts, other EFS running etc? Try a new layout or page with only one chart and the EFS with AB and see if it works.

2) What are the differences in specs between the two computers?

3) Do you have two accounts? You won't be able to run eSignal with the same account simultaneously on two computers.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X