Edit/Delete Alert window location??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit/Delete Alert window location??

Does the Edit/Delete Alert window always have to appear in the 'master' eSignal window, or can it be made to appear near my Quote windows (which are floating windows located in another monitor). And same with the Alert/Edit Status window?

It would be convenient if they could be made to appear near the Quote windows

Thanks
    shaeffer

Hi shaeffer,

I went through the winsig.ini where the location parameters are stored for the different window types. Currently, this window type isn't included so there isn't much rhyme or reason to where it opens up. This falls more in the line of a feature enhancement, so I'll pass it over to the Product Development Team. Currently, there isn't a way to specify where this window will be physically located when an alert is triggered.

Comment

Thanks for checking, Duane.

Its a funny window, in that it can be dragged out of the master eSignal window (where it always appears) without having to click a 'float' or 'undock' button (which it doesn't have). I'd hoped that after dragging to a new location and closing from there, it would rememer that last location and re-open there, but no luck.

I appreciate you passing it on to the PD Team.

Thanks again
      shaeffer

Comment

Working...
      X