Price bar high/low highlight toggle??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price bar high/low highlight toggle??

Noticed while viewing a 5min chart this morning that the high and low price of the current bar was shown and highlighted, as well as it's usual closing price, on the right side (Y-axis) of the chart. I can only view the closing price for some reason now, as the other two highlighted prices have somehow disappeared! (The high of the current bar was highlighted in red, and the low in green.) I am a new user and for the life of me cannot find a toggle for this! Thanks for any help!

Hi Copperliner,

Actually, the only price highlighted on the Y-Axis would be the closing price. I'm not sure what you saw previously. Did you have any price analytics applied? For example, if you had two moving averages applied, those numbers would also appear on the Y-Axis. I'm just throwing this out there, but perhaps you had something like that applied which was close enough in price to look like the high and the low.

Let me know if you have furhter questions on this.

Comment

Thanks Andy!

Thanks Andy, you're right -- I'm sure I was witnessing the prices of two moving averages I put on earlier in the day! At the time, it seemed as if I was looking at the high and low price of the current bar on the scale. (I thought that was a pretty neat feature at the time! The averages must have been positioned just right to hit the highs and lows of the price bars!)
      Thanks for your help! Mike

Comment

Working...
      X