option issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• option issues

is there a problem with options pricing today? my level 2 screens won't update, the whole level 2 section is a gray blank. equity prices seem correct

jeddins
    As far as I can see most of them appear to be coming through fine
    Alex

Comment

Hi Jeddins, Alexis,

I'm curious as to how both of you brought up the Market Depth window on the Regional Options?

I noticed that when I opened a Market Depth window and typed in MSQ JE, I received a blank window with "No Data" in the green field. However, when I pulled up an option chain on Microsoft and then right clicked on MSQ JE and selected Regional Options, I received the Market Depth window on MSQ JE with all the data.

Let me know how each of you brought up the Market Depth window. I'm gonna go ahead and report my finding to QA. In the meantime, right click off of the option chain on the symbol you want Regional Options on and you should get data.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Comment

Andy
        I used the Option Chain with an outbound Symbol link selected and the Market Depth set to the same Symbol link.
        Alex

Comment

QA has responded back and tried both ways without any problems. Since then I've upgraded to the latest eSignal 7.7 Beta version, which by the end of today or tomorrow will be placed on our download page as the official 7.7 release. I did not have any problems in bringing up regional options both ways.

That's not to say that it was a bug, which is now fixed in the latest build, but I had to reboot my pc during this process. More likely, we may have been connected to a server having temporary problems.

Jeddins, if your still having problems, please send me a pm with your user name or login and I'll check which server you are on and we'll look at that. Also, let me know what your version is that you're currently running.

By end of today or tomorrow, go here to get the new 7.7 release!

Thanks

Comment

i just switched to 7.7 and that cleared it up! Thanks as usual for the help, your guys are great.

Comment

Working...
            X