Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PATSYSTEMS AND eSIGNAL ANNOUNCE PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT

PATSYSTEMS AND eSIGNAL ANNOUNCE PRODUCT ENHANCEMENT

London, September 23 - Patsystems (PTS), a global supplier of electronic trading and exchange systems and eSignal, a division of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC) and a leading provider of streaming, real-time financial market data, news, analytics and decision support tools to professional and individual traders, today announced that Patsystems has linked eSignal’s real-time quote service to its trading platform.

Patsystems chief executive, Kevin Ashby, said: “We are delighted to be working with eSignal on this exciting project.”

“eSignal’s sophisticated charting, formula studies and back testing provides J-Trader users with a high-end, flexible and customisable tool,” said Chuck Thompson, president of eSignal. “We have also linked a second advanced charting package – Tahoe Charts – to Patsystems as a highly cost-effective and robust decision support tool that gets its real-time data directly from the Patsystems platform.”

About Patsystems:

Patsystems provides traders with industry-leading technology: fast, reliable, secure electronic systems that ensure global connectivity from a single screen. The platform offers comprehensive risk management; superior customer support; order routing to electronic and open outcry exchanges; and matching and settlement through the Patsystems Matching Engine. Futures and options brokers worldwide distribute Patsystems' technology to thousands of end users. They range from independent traders and arcades up to large financial institutions and global brands.

About eSignal:

The eSignal division (www.esignal.com) of Interactive Data Corporation (NYSE: IDC) (www.interactivedatacorp.com) is a leading global provider of financial and business information to professionals and active individual investors. Building on a 20-year legacy of delivering time-sensitive financial information, eSignal provides streaming, real-time market data, news and analytics. The company's suite of products includes eSignal®, eSignal Pro™, Advanced GET, MarketCenter, TahoeCharts and QuoTrek®.

PATSYSTEM

Dear Duane,
    i'm a professional user and i have a PATSYSTEM station, what i have do to integrate PATSYSTEM and eSignal platform ??
    Thanks a lot Ciro.

Comment

Hi vciro,

I just sent you a Private Message regarding your previous post. We will be posting some additional documentation regarding the Patsystem integration shortly. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X