Marketdepth Data Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketdepth Data Missing

Interested in learning how many of you are missing market depth level 2 data. I went through this problem last week and only after several hours of contacting TS did someone finally acknowledge there's been server issues.

Now I'm going through the same thing again today, took me 3 hours to convince them that the problem is once again with their servers. Live Rep's are useless in terms of knowledge of e-signal equipment. Calling TS at my expense is better, however the problem still exists at market close.

I wonder why when you check system status, it says all is normal and ok. If thats true, then I should be receiving the L2 data.

I've been a client of e-signal for several years now and seems I go through this same problem about every 3-4 months. I would like to know why other members are receiving data with no problems, while I spend hours/days waiting for a fix.

amsource,

If you could please Private Message me your eSignal username along with your contact information, we'll have a technician get in contact with you to get this resolved ASAP. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X