Screen Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Shot

I can`t get the chart to stay on,,it keeps wanting to take a snapshot and then closes,,,i removed the program then downloaded again hoping that would help,,,nope
    Also i`m using it just for Forex do i load the symbol in the same space as for a stock and then save the page.
    I had Tahoe and i think that`s what i did there.
    Please help!!
    Thanks,
    Ray

Screen Shot

I put in a post the other day and have got no response and i`m still having the problem,,,the charts won`t stay on and it is trying to take a screen shot and closes the whole window and asks if i want to save the current page,,,,,i need some help here,,,,,PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Ray

Comment

I'm not sure what this issue is, based on your descriptions. When you say you can't get the chart to stay on, are you saying the chart is disappearing? If so, is the chart disappearing after you perform some task (i.e. a right-click), or is it doing it on its own after some length of time?

* It may be easier to call into Technical Support, then to try and troubleshoot this on the forums. It sounds like it could be a complex issue.
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Working...
      X