Setting Alerts on Charts with the Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Alerts on Charts with the Mouse

I love the capability to set an alert on a chart by simply placing the cursor at the price, right-clicking and scrolling down to the 'Set Alert' row. Thank you for introducing this feature.

I noticed that each time you use the feature on a chart you get a separate alert. So you can have 100 alerts for the same symbol.

Is there anyway to limit the alerts to 2 per symbol? Say a high and low alert, with each new alert simply replacing the previous alert. That way I don't have to select the sound for each alert and I don't have to keep track of too many alerts per symbol.

Thanks,

Chip

That's a great suggestion. At this point though, it's not currently an option. I know we are reworking the alert system, and it should be released in either 7.9 or 8.0. I'll pass your suggestion along to our product developers for consideration. If you think of anything else you'd like to see done to the alert system (or for anything in eSignal,) please feel free to send it over directly to our developers by clicking on Customer Support --> Make a Suggestion from within eSignal.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Working...
    X