Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reset

Can you tell me why I have to constantly reset my page? It just started yesterday. I use a 5 min. chart and it won't renew after 5 min. I tried other times also, and it won't renew those times either. Thanks for any help. Bob

Hi Bob,

Just so we have as many details as possible to work from. Do you have any particular time templates applied to this chart window? Is this occurring on a particular symbol or all symbols that are entered into the chart window? We have seen a couple of instances of what you are describing, but they have been isolated cases. Any additional information you can supply will definitely help the troubleshooting process. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me Duane. It happens in the slower markets. Mainly in commodities. It doesn't seem to move in any time frame, even in tick. If I switch to SP 500, it seems to be ok. Bob

Comment

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the additional info. I've been working with this and haven't been able to replicate it thus far. Specifically, I have been working with LC Z4 and DB Z4. DB has significantly less volume than LC and the equity index products, so it may not be the best example. Just so we can compare notes as closely as possible, which contracts is this most prevalent on? Thanks.

Comment

Hi Duane, I seem to be having the problem with Dec 04 oats and Dec 04 wheat. I'll look for others. Thanks. Bob

Comment

Hi Rohurst,

Thanks for the details. I'll follow suit and compare those two symbols for the sake of making sure that we are following each other as closely as possible. I'll respond once I have some information to share.

Comment

O H05 seems to be a problem.

Comment

Bob
                Although O H05 will also return the same data the actual symbol is O H5. The former will plot but not update the chart the latter instead will update the chart
                Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis, maybe that has been my problem all along. Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X