Daily charts not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily charts not loading

Hi, I've got a strange problem. The daily charts don't show any data anymore. Intraday charts work fine but even creating a new chart for daily data doesn't show any info.

Ayone knows why this is happening?

Thanks,
    Eyal

Eyal
    Any particular symbol? I tried a few and they seem to load fine at my end. Try restarting both eSignal and the Data Manager.
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex, It's all the symbols. I tried restarting.. I think I know why it's happening. It's happening on my backup machine after I overwrote the directory with my other eSingal directory (in order to keep all the settings). Somehow that does something to daily charts. Even a new basic chart for daily doesn't show up. Everything else seems to work fine.

I'll try and reinstall again and copy file by file this time. If there's any particular file or directory related to daily prices let me know. That will help narrow down the problem..

Regards,
      Eyal

Comment

Eyal
        See this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase that covers the topic of copying files from one computer to another.
        Alex

Comment

Problem solved. I must have overwitten something I wasn't supposed to.

Btw, I still did not receive a reply to my post about price discrepancies between charts and quote lists. It's a recurring issue I've noticed on a daily basis.

Thanks
          Eyal

Comment

Working...
          X