circles yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• circles yet?

Please tell me eSignal now has the ability to draw just a simple circle in 7.7. What is the difficulty in programming such a basic thing?

Are you talking about a linetool to draw circles?

If so... Just a guess, but I would venture that level of interest is the key thing here. I have only ever seen this request once before. On the other hand I have seen repeated requests for other features (some of which are slowly showing up).

G
    Garth

Comment

efremiv,

I thought would tap the creative juices to come up with a possible solution to your request. What I did was make some small changes to the Fibonacci Circle tool. I basically turned off all the circles. This will leave the 1.00 as the default.

Once the changes have been made, you can highlight particular area of interest with the Fibonacci Circle tool and size the diameter of the circle to your preferences.

You'll end up with something like this.

I know it's not an ideal workaround, but it does get the job done. Hope this helps.

Comment

thanks. i appreciate it.

it seems like there is a lot of that going on here...esignal can't do that, but if you do this, this and this you sorta kinda maybe get a little closer to performing this basic function.

Comment

Working...
        X