X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interval Chart -> Not Ent.

Hi,

eSignal Basic.
    In a standard Chart windows, if I choose a symbol ( CSCO for exemple) then 'Daily Chart' all thing seen OK with OK in a green rectangle.
    If I change from 'Daily chart' to' 'Interval Chart' I got a yellow rectangle with Not Ent.

How can I take the intraday quotes ?

Thanks

Tintin92

Hi tintin92,

Please Private Message me your eSignal username so we can take a look at your account. If you are not subscribed to NASDAQ real time, daily data will be available, but intraday data will not. Please send me either your eSignal username or Customer ID number and we'll make sure that everything is set up properly with your account. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DuaneG
      Hi tintin92,

Please Private Message me your eSignal username so we can take a look at your account. If you are not subscribed to NASDAQ real time, daily data will be available, but intraday data will not. Please send me either your eSignal username or Customer ID number and we'll make sure that everything is set up properly with your account. Thanks.

Done.

Comment

Hi tintin92,

Thanks for the quick response. I have replied via PM. The issue I've outlined is also the cause of no data being sent to the Leaders Window that you mentioned in your correspondence with Alexis.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks.
          Since I suscribe to RT all things seen work mutch better.

Comment

Working...
          X