Cannot Cancel Stop Order in Paper Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot Cancel Stop Order in Paper Trade

I have been unable to cancel the stop order I placed during paper trade. That screwed up a lot of my paper trades. Please help.

Thanks.

chart_pattern
    Right click the relevant row in the Broker window and select Paper:Cancel. This will open a window where you can select the order and cancel it
    Alex

Comment

Cannot Cancel Paper Trade Open Orders

I have been emailing and chatting with live help re this problem for over 1 month. I KNOW how to cancel open orders. I DO the steps to cancel, but 98% of the time IT DOES NOT CANCEL. I have had live reps tell me: it's a bug, other people have reported it, there is no fix, live with it; it's too complicated to answer via live chat, call tech; tech says it's a bug, no fix; tech says they'll check it out and email me back...no emails yet. If part of the package we pay for includes the capability to paper trade, then it isn't ok to not provide this service. Paper trading should simulate real trading...which includes cancelling orders when necessary. I would like to know what is being done re this problem. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X