weekly charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weekly charts

anyone know why a bar for Thursday 25th November is shown on the attached weekly chart?

Using eSignal 7.7 build 679, symbol 6C #F
    Attached Files
    Paul Williams
    Strategy & Applications
    www.futurenets.co.uk

Hi

I can see what you are reporting too. I'll report this for you and get it fixed. I'll post another reply when it's sorted.

Comment

maybe I'm of sync here but just rec'd an email

"We located one server which was missing this data. The suspect server has been taken off line, and the situation is now resolved"

afraid the problem still exists and on many other charts.

also the $DAXI weekly last bar has a date of 11/25/04.
      Paul Williams
      Strategy & Applications
      www.futurenets.co.uk

Comment

Hi Paul,

Please disregard the email notification for Grant's response. We are able to duplicate the issue here in the US. We are currently investigating what is causing this and will respond as soon as it is fixed or we have some relevant information to share. Thanks.

Comment

Hi

We have now located the issue. It has in fact been around for a while, and has affected weekly charts prior to this recent Thanksgiving. Looking back in time the same "one day off" issue appears on all Thanksgiving weeks.

The calendar.tab fix which I emailed you will I'm afraid only work for a short period of time. Since this is a file in the feed which gets updated, a newer version of the file will overwrite the file I am sending you and negate the change.

If this is simply something that you noticed and wanted to report, then I'd like to thank you and let them know it's on our bug list as EDL 8662. We'll prioritize this with the rest of the items on our development list and try to include this as a fix in a future release. However, if it is causing you real issues, so that we can try to assist further, can you give me some more information so that we can better understand how/why this is a problem for you.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X