Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ab #f =1, Ym #f=1 ...

Hello,

I know that symbols are not working. I m using tick chart with pivots and that s not my problem. I access day OHLC through efs for it.

My problem is the after hour bar, usualy big, that modify calculation of inidics .

I m not asking for a improvements of your time templates system for tick charts. I read that it will be difficult for you.

I only ask you to create what you have done for NQ and ES , for AB and YM .

Thanks in advance, i hope you understood my expectations ,

Seb. (FR)

Sebb,

I think you are asking for the =2 (Regular Trading Hoours only) feature for the AB and YM symbols. I'll pass this request along to our Product Development Team for consideration. For future requests you can contact them directly at [email protected].
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

JayF,

I sent them an email about my ideas.

Now, i m just reporting another arguments explaining how it will be usefull (for me, but not only) to have =2 symbol.

As i need open price for statistical studies, today i only have 6 month of daily bar with RTH. I have lot of year of data with O = 00h00 and C = 23h59 and H, L extreme value between these times.

So, how can i made something good with globex value, if i need to study what append during RTH. I think that Daily bar should start at
      RTH .

I hope to get an answer. If someone have 2-3 year of daily ( RTH) bar of er2, would he share it , please ?

I have one of the best data feed, but i don t have long historical daily.

I invite every people who need long historical of E-mini Russel of daily bar ( 9:30-16:15) to send an email to [email protected]

Thanks in advance,

sebb.

Comment

Working...
      X