Setting Alerts via the Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Alerts via the Mouse

I appreciate the feature that add alerts from a stock chart by simply right clicking the mouse and scrolling down the the alert price.

However, I reported that each such event ADDs a separate alert for that symbol. This leads to huge numbers of alerts to manage for a single symbol.

I then requested that new alarm info given in each such event replace the old info in the existing alert. I infered by correspondance that this change would be in 7.8.

However, since it's not in 7.8 can you please find out when they plan to incorporate it into eSignal.

Thanks

Chip Atchison

Chip
    I believe it was said that it would be in 7.9 or 8.0 (see Jay Frank's reply here)
    Alex

Comment

FWIW, here is a link to a trend line alert efs. You will find it towards the bottom of the thread.

For a static alert at a price level, all you have to do is turn the magnet feature and select the appropriate price level. This will set one alert which will be replaced each time you reset the alert.

Comment

Thanks for the info

Steve and Alex,

Thank you for yor help guys. This info is great.
        As a small token of my appreciation, I've added this cute audio clip. simply change the suffix from jpg to wav

Chip
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X