Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Record Webex Tutorials

Hi,

I and I am sure many others live in a country where there is only dial up, extremely slow, and outrageously costly internet connection is available and trying to watch a 25 to 50 MB webex seminar is a very painful experience especially when you add frequent power failures to it.

eSignal says you can record it but I am not able to, neither other people that I talked to.

Technical analysis is not a movie that you can watch once and remember the story. You have to refer to it again and again and digest it, so it must be recorded to play it over & over.

Would you be kind enough to give the recording option on past, current and future seminars ?

Another suggestion would be to provide the Training VCDs or DVDs especially for new users like many other charting & technical analysis software packages do.

If anybody have other suggestions as to some software that would record such seminars, I would really appreciate any help.

Thank You
    Steve

Hi Steve,

While you can't easily "record" one of our live Webex seminars, we do make most of them available for download. This KB article explains how to save the file to your local PC so you don't need to worry about bandwidth while viewing it.

We're actively working on getting the archived videos into a more organized site so it'll be easier to get what users are looking for.

In the meantime, most of our recorded events are archived here.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X