Drawings get distorded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawings get distorded

Using 7.8; I draw a Pitchfork or Fib arcs in a Tick chart, with some lines touching the vertical right border of the chart (of course, I am interested in what will happen in the future).
    As soon as a new Tick bar is displayed, the lines I drawn will be distorded.
    That does not seem to happen with Minutes charts.
    Is it me .... or .... ?

Hi jbiard,

Thanks for the post. We've been working on this issue for some time and can duplicate it fairly easily. We are currently tracking this bug under the EDL # 10319. I don't have an ETA in regards to a fix, but as we move further along with resolving it, we'll follow up to this thread. Thanks.

Comment

Duane,
      I was under the impression that this had been fixed in 7.9.1, but I have just realized that this problem is still there.
      Could you please check whether this has been fixed or not.
      Thanks

Comment

Anybody there from eSignal to look at this problem ?
        Thanks

Comment

jbiard,

The problem still exists in version 7.9.1.

I ran a test in the latest beta version of eSignal 8.0 and it appears that the pitchfork is working properly. It is to early to say that the problem has been corrected, but it seems that changes were made towards a fix. The estimated time of release for eSignal ver. 8.0 is sometime next month.

Ernesto O.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.
            Has the problem been fixed for Fibonacci as well ?
            I d'ont know what made me think that the problem had been fixed ... anyway, happy to hear that a solution is coming soon.

Jacques

Comment

Working...
            X