New User Connectivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User Connectivity

I just downloaded the level II software for trial. When I select the program I get an initial download of the chart for my symbol but then quickly get a not responding message. Technical service is closed for the holidays. Do you have an idea of what may be the problem?
    Lee Beard

Hi Lee,

I split your post off since it's pretty much a new situation. What program did you download (eSignal 7.8 for ex.)? What's the exact message you get?

Did you get confirmation via email that you are set-up and activated for service?

A few of us may be checking posts over the weekend so go ahead and reply and hopefully we can help.

Thanks.

Comment

what Level II software

Hi, I just read about this message, I don't understand what Level II software is about here, it is Nasda Level II? I remember in Esignal there is a MarketDepth, it seems the same as Level II window, I was trying to find Level II in esignal product, I could not find Level II, can you clarify for me?

Thanks

David

Comment

Hi David,

I'm not sure what the original poster meant either at this stage but Nasdaq Level 2 data is displayed in a Market Depth window. The Market Depth window also displays data from the CME, Forex, LSE, etc. As opposed to the best bid/ask displayed in a typical quote window, depth displays multiple layers of offers from various sources (brokers, ECN's, etc.).

Thanks.

Comment

some Stock MarketDepth data missing

Hi, why sometimes the MarketDepth window does not show the Level II activities for some stocks, like for AMZN this morning, sometimes, the MarketDepth is disabled for some stocks?

Thanks

David

Comment

Hi David,

Per the conversation you had with the tech rep yesterday; I wanted to confirm if you were still seeing the issue with no data being displayed in the Market Depth window. Please let me know if you are still experiencing this and if so, which symbol(s) are affected. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X