7.8 Data Mngr. & Lines older then 30 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.8 Data Mngr. & Lines older then 30 Days

I have 2 problems. The first being the Data manager no longer loads on its own. I have to manually start it before esignal. Any Ideas on this one?

Second one is I have charts with lines on them that are older then 60 days. Esignal always prompts me to remove them. After I have removed them and saved my charts. The next time I start Esignal the same prompt comes back up. This is pretty annoying.

Hopefully someone in the know will reply before I get back next week.

efslooker
    How are you removing the lines? It could be that there are still other lines left on the chart (perhaps for other symbols). To verify this right click the chart, select Line Tools->Line List and in the dialog box select the All Symbols radio button. You should then see all the lines in that chart for all the symbols.
    Also if you do want to maintain older lines and do not wish to be reminded of that uncheck either or both the Warn... settings or increase the period and number of lines
    Alex

Comment

It pulls up the line manager when I get this message at the Esignal startup.. So I select Remove All Lines.

Comment

Hi,

On the line issue, try to save each window individually after deleting the lines and try again.

On the DM start-up issue, are you saying the DM doesn't appear in the task bar or you don't get data w/o manually starting the DM? In case it's the former, there is a setting that determines if the DM loads on the task bar (in DM, ckick Options, then select "Icon always on Taskbar". Even if un-checked, the DM still loads and can be found in the system tray.

If that doesn't solve it, please let us know what version you are running. If you aren't running the latest, please upgrade to 7.8 and let us know the results.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X