Matrox DualHead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox DualHead

I am unable to get my alert box to pop up in my one or the other monitors while having esignal space across both screens, it keeps popping up in the center . I believe this started since I've updated the driver. It used to pop up where my mouse was in only one monitor and not split over 2 as it is now.

any help would be appreciated.
    thanks,

Re: Matrox DualHead

Originally posted by Enlighten
    I am unable to get my alert box to pop up in my one or the other monitors while having esignal space across both screens, it keeps popping up in the center . I believe this started since I've updated the driver. It used to pop up where my mouse was in only one monitor and not split over 2 as it is now.

any help would be appreciated.
    thanks,
    Go to the icon next to you clock at the bottom of windows, hit multi display controls and you will get thie screen below. Uncheck the center pop up box. You may have to restart the system, can't remember.
    Attached Files

Comment

yes i did that already plumber still no go

thanks a bunch

Comment

What about this box. If the screen is stretched it will act as 1 monitor and pop up will center but if it's seperate resolutions it will ask for which one to be the main window, see it from the check box in the first screenshot?
        Attached Files

Comment

well I dont' have exactly what you are showing there for that window but I do have a window that is saying settings dualhead multi-dispay VALUE is enabled and active and secondary display position Value is listed as to the right of the main display....

cna't figure it out what i mite try here is to go to one display and try setting dual up again see if that works...
          got me.....hah

thankyou,

Comment

Go into the Matrox Power Desk tools, select Desktop Management, and uncheck "Center Dialog Boxes and message boxes", this should take care of your problem.

Comment

Working...
            X