Not receiving daily and longer data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving daily and longer data

It is now Sunday 1/9/05, 13:23 EST. I cannot get access to daily, weekly, or monthly data on any chart, old or advChart, one I have saved or new one.

I don't see any service bulletins and system status shows all green.

I am now studying to trade the forex market and need my tools to work Sunday afternoons also. I would like eSignal to staff tech support beyond the 10 hours of support Monday - Friday. I also use 4xMadeEasy that uses eSignal data stream and it is not updating either.

I suspect there is a problem other than on my system but I don't know for sure. I wonder what hours eSignal staffs monitoring their servers and if they now of a problem then it should be posted so those of us that find a problem will stop looking internally.

Dave

Dave
    What symbols are you to trying to load? As far as I can see at my end Charts and Advanced Charts appear to be loading on any interval (see for example attached EUR A0-FX daily chart which is plotting current ie Sunday's data)
    Alex

Comment

Every symbol I try is not showing Daily or longer including stocks and spot forex like CAD AO-FX. I tried about 10 saved advanced charts form the past 3 months and new charts as well as a new Standard Chart. I tried reloading eSignal too. I think it is not eSignal per se. 4XME uses data stream from the Data Manager, I don't need eSignal charting software running to use 4xMadeEasy sw which has only updated data for up through 720 min charts, no daily or longer.

Comment

Dave
        As I said data appears to be coming through. Here is CAD A0-FX on daily and weekly charts.
        When you restarted eSignal did you also restart the Data Manager? If not try that.
        Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis,
          I just closed it all down again and this time did not open eSignal instead launching 4xME software and it came up ok, it launches the eSignal Data Manager. Then launching eSignal all my wonderful dailys are displaying!

Kind of strange to me. On the old Standard Chart it would just sit with green box saying receiving data but nothing would show.

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X