Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost every half hour, I got eSignal "no Respsonse"

and the monthly, weekly charts frozen.

really hate esignal for the latest version. so much trouble for me.
    WSHHmm

WSHHMM,

I can't recall where our program would display "No response". Do you mean NO DM? Please provide more specifics, like when the problem started, what else is running, system specs, etc.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJ
      WSHHMM,

I can't recall where our program would display "No response". Do you mean NO DM? Please provide more specifics, like when the problem started, what else is running, system specs, etc.

Thanks.
      Attached Files
      WSHHmm

Comment

WSHHMM,

Thanks.
        Attached Files
        WSHHmm

Comment

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words! Thank you for posting that image.

I see you have a scanner running in the background. Does this error message only come-up when working with the scanner? Can you determine the exact series of steps it takes to create that message or does it appear to just randomly pop-up while just watching the screen?

Thanks.

Comment

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words! Thank you for posting that image.

I see you have a scanner running in the background. Does this error message only come-up when working with the scanner? Can you determine the exact series of steps it takes to create that message or does it appear to just randomly pop-up while just watching the screen?

Thanks.
            i got the problem outcome.

it is coming from the weekly and monthly chart links. those two charts with green local links to the quote form and scanners. and the links got some problems after clicking many symbols.

when i close either the montyly or weekly chart, the error shows.

the daily and 60 min charts are all good.
            WSHHmm

Comment

error

here it is. those two chart can link two other quotes but can't close. if closed, the error appeared and esignal crashed.

if no closed, after running some charts, the charts frozon. now you can see the symbol button is no link.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by WSHHMM; 01-25-2005, 10:43 AM.
              WSHHmm

Comment

Hi, was there a prompt for the Crash Report after this happened? Would you be able to publish your page to a fileshare for me to take a look at?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DionLoy
                  Hi, was there a prompt for the Crash Report after this happened? Would you be able to publish your page to a fileshare for me to take a look at?

Thanks!
                  finally i deleted the two windows and got two news charts. now it run only near half hour, if something wrong, i will post here.
                  WSHHmm

Comment

Originally posted by WSHHMM
                    finally i deleted the two windows and got two news charts. now it run only near half hour, if something wrong, i will post here.

now the weekly chart got the same problem. esignal frozen again.
                    that is in one hour. and the symbol CAAS can't get through (display) in the charts. All quotes frozen and esignal not responding.
                    WSHHmm

Comment

Thanks!
                      Hi, Dionloy,

Can i send the page to your email or some place?

How can i do that?

wshhmm
                      WSHHmm

Comment

Originally posted by WSHHMM
                        Hi, Dionloy,

Can i send the page to your email or some place?

How can i do that?

wshhmm
                        i just published, but the page is too big to upload.
                        WSHHmm

Comment

got frozen again.

and i believe something wrong with news manager also.

when I end the task of esignal, i got an error: news manager crash.......

i sent the page and thanks.
                          WSHHmm

Comment

Hi wsh... I think I have found the problem. Thanks for the .pg, it was helpful. I'm going to test further during market hours tomorrow.

For the W and M charts, you may want to switch to a time template that has a fixed # of bars instead of the dynamic mode. That should work around the freezing problems until the next version of eSignal is released with this fix in it.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi wsh... I think I have found the problem. Thanks for the .pg, it was helpful. I'm going to test further during market hours tomorrow.

For the W and M charts, you may want to switch to a time template that has a fixed # of bars instead of the dynamic mode. That should work around the freezing problems until the next version of eSignal is released with this fix in it.

Thanks!
                              This morning, i got freezing again after chaning the time template. it seems some other problems existing.
                              WSHHmm

Comment

Working...
                              X