Repeated Crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeated Crashes

eSignal keeps crashing sometines several times a day, this is usually triggered when I switch form one page to another and then back to the original page, a few minutes later I receive a message similar to the following:

The instructionat "0x5ad71531" referenced memory at "0x00000014". The memory could not be read.

Any ideas? Problem has only started ocurring in the last several days.
    Thanx
    Hope for the best.....Plan for the worst!

Could you zip up both pages and e-mail them to me to test out here? dloy [at] mail.esignal.com

Before attaching to the email, rename the .zip to .txt or something, as our mail servers will zap the attachment if it's a .zip.

Thanks!

Comment

I have tried to rename this file but am unable to alter the .zip part, so when I attach it to my e-mail it still shows as a zip file, except it is called eSignal.txt.zip

Comment

Any luck with those pages I sent Dion, eSignal continues to crash periodically with the same error message
        Thanx

Comment

Hi, no luck so far. We have put in a few more guards against potential errors like this in the upcoming 7.9 release. I will continue to test your pages periodically on the newer builds though.

Comment

Working...
          X