Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Diffrence between eSignal Wizard & eSignal EOD

Hi,

(1) I would like to know if I subscribed to eSignal Wizard data service, would I still be able to get Intraday charts at the end of the day ( i.E. after 1:30 PM PST ) which EOD data service offers?

(2) Would I still get Advanced Charting Software free that is offered with EOD data service?

(3) What would I not be able to do with eSignal Wizard data service that I can do in EOD data service?

(4) What are the Pros & Cons of eSignal Wizard data service.

(5) When will eSignal offer the Data saving feature that has been a major concern for many subscribers?

Thanks
    Steve
    Last edited by steve421; 02-17-2005, 05:46 PM.

eSignal Wizard

Steve,

Here are the answers to your questions:

1) Yes, you will be able to access 60min Intraday Charts after 1:30pm. Please be advised that if you are using Advanced Get EOD the eSignal Wizard data service is the only one we offer that will work with this program.

2) Advanced Charting is only available in the eSignal Program. You could download this program to use the Advanced Charting with the eSignal Wizard data service. You will not be able to use the data files downloaded to your computer though, you will be using the data stored on our servers.

3) With the eSignal Wizard you will be able to download data for Advanced Get EOD. This cannot be done using eSignal EOD.

4) eSignal Wizard only provides data for US Equities and Futures EOD. The eSignal EOD service also supplies data for certain foriegn Markets.

5) We do offer the ability to Export data using our Advanced Charts. This data can be saved as a .CSV file for use in EXCEL or in HTML format. There are no plans to provide tools that allow you to save data for use when eSignal is offline.

In closing, if you are using Advanced Get then the eSignal Wizard data service is the only one you can use to download data.

Thank you,

Michael A.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Working...
    X