esignal & TS 2000i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esignal & TS 2000i

I just subscirbed to esignal end-of-day service and tried to get it working with TS 2000i.
    1. I ran the setup wizard in TS and when prompted, I chose to keep my data and portfolio(I've been collecting data through HISTORYBANK.COM).
    2. I selected DBC Online as my real-time/delayed data service.
    3. I started the global server online, which loaded the esignal data manager.

The TS Global server shows that I'm connected to the DBC Online server but that only 9 quotes have been received(I have 9 index tickers in my portfolio)

Using TS, I get latest quote for any index in a quote window, but no quotes for any stocks or futures.

All charts only show the data that was previously downloaded from HISTORYBANK.COM (TS).

I added a few symbols for which I had no data. But when I try to chart it says no data. Using the Esignal charting software I get charts for the same symbols

ANy suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Antonios Hadjigeorgalis
    Baltimore, MD

TS2k is compatible with eSignal in RT mode, i.e. it collects the data tick-by-tick, as it comes when you have a real-time or delayed eSignal subscription.

EOD subscription means that you may download history from eSignal servers after the session, but Global Server of TS2k can't do that - it has no history download module for eSignal, just for HistoryBank.com.

You may try Dynaloader to use it with your configuration - it's free for 15 days and does not need a registration:
    http://www.dynastoresoftware.com/Dynaloader

DB

Comment

Working...
    X