Problems replaying EPREM A0 data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems replaying EPREM A0 data

Hi Alexis or Daune. Yesterday I asked in the thread "Replaying $EPREM" why when replaying the downloaded data of $EPREM (at 1X speed in a one minute chart) the data moves across the screen at five or six times its normal pace. That is, it was if I had the replay set at 5X speed. I did not get a reply to my post so I assumed the accellerated replay was in some way related to the fact that $EPREM is updated every six seconds and is comprised of the subrtraction of spot price data (updated every 15 seconds) from futures price data (updated every tick) and that the replay function had trouble dealing with that.
    Hoping for a better result I upgraded my account from EOD to Priemer so I would have access to EPREM A0 which is updated at every tick. But replaying downloaded data of EPREM A0 produced a strange phenomeon. The first minute of data plays back in one minute. After that first minute though, one minute of data plays back at either significantly less than or greater than one minute. Strangely enough this problem can be temporarily solved by hitting the one minute icon in the favorites tool bar. The SYNCHRONIZATION box briefly appears after which the next minute of data replays at the correct rate. But all minutes of data following that again play at significantly greater or less than one minute.
    In other words, while playing back this data the replay program falls out of sync with realtime after one minute of replay. I do not have this problem while replaying any futures contract price data so I don't think it's a problem with my computer. Short of hitting the one minute icon every minute, do you know how I can fix this problem?
    By the way I just got off the phone with Esignal tech support but we considered the problem solved after I found I could hit the one minute icon and the next bar played back correctly. It was only after I hung up that I realized that the problem then gradually reoccurs. Thank for your help.

Michael
Working...
X