Shares Outstanding Wrong.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shares Outstanding Wrong.

Market Depth Screen "Shares Outstanding" field has garbage data.

Need an example?

Look at the value for the symbol GRU. It has no basis in reality.

Fix it.

What's the update on when FLOAT will be added as an available field for the Market Depth screen?

Also, integrating the Montage with the Island & ARCA books. Any chance of seeing that within the year?

n23mc,

Thanks for the report. We're taking a look at the fundamental data for this and other symbols. As soon we identify what is happening here, we'll follow up to this thread.

In regards to the Float being added to the Market Depth window, we've forwarded this suggestion to the Product Development Team. As with all suggestions, we weigh the demand of the request and do our best to fit it in to the production schedule. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Add my vote to the demand side for both Float and a complete Market Depth which displays the Montage and ARCA and Island books all in 1 view. Anything less is of very limited usefulness.

Comment

Tomorrow marks 1 week since the original thread in this post alerted you to wrong information Esignal is displaying with no correction. Look at GRU as the same example. It's still wrong.

Should I bother continuing to ask for the data to be valid?

With more & more brokers offering FREE quoting systems that are getting pretty darn near the functionality of the multi-hundred dollar of month esignal, one would think there'd be a little more responsiveness.

Comment

N23mc,

As we have recently switched from utilizing Multex as a resource for fundamental data, we are now working with the S&P Compustat to retrieve fundamental statistics. We are currently working with the figures that we've received on GRU hence the delayed response. Once we know exactly why these numbers are showing a difference, we'll be able to respond with a qualitative answer. Thanks for your continued patience.

Comment

Since there was no alert given to customers that the information currently being displayed is incorrect, I'm concerned there may be other data within my Esignal windows that is knowingly being put out incorrect. Is there? and if so, what items?

Comment

Duane?

Comment

n23mc,

Thanks for being patient. I waited over the weekend to insure that what we are seeing is related to the same topic.

Basically the fundamental data for various issues is updated once a week with S&P Compustat. Last week GRU reported approximately 1.7 million shares outstanding. Today, the Total Shares outstanding is reading N/A through S&P Compustat but is reading 1.7 million in the Quote Window. There was a refresh of the data from last week to today, but it is still not reporting the figures that have been noted through other sources.

We are still working with the QA department to get this resolved. As soon as I have information to share, I'll respond back to this thread. Thank you again for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                X