Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standard Charts Overlay Problems

Hi,
    Can anyone at eSignal shed light on the following problems I've been having (I'm using eSignal 7.8):

I have Standard Interval Charts (.ch) open with stocks as Overlays (see attached screenshot);

- As soon as the market opens (9.30am EST), on some of the charts the overlays will try to load but only the main Symbol will be displayed;

- I've tried changing the time Intervals (1min / 5min etc) and also tested different Time Templates for the chart, but the same thing continues to happen;

- If I keep trying to refresh the data, the stock overlays will load for a second, but then disappear and the chart will go back to its original display and the green "Req sent.." sign will keep flashing;

- I can usually get the overlays loaded after 15mins or so, when I can use a 15min time interval. I understand that stocks can vary widely in reporting their first tick after the open, so this could be a cause, but if thats the case then why doesn't that single stock stay flatlined and the rest of the stocks which are recieving data load up and be displayed after a minute or so?

This is beginning to create a serious problem for my Trading, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Paul
    Attached Files

Hm, I think there were some bugs in the 7.8 Standard Chart symbol overlay, but the end result was a very very slow eSignal for 30-45 seconds.

There has been a fix made in 7.9 for this bug, which may be related to what you're seeing below.

Comment

Working...
    X