Stock Screening Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Screening Question

I have a list of stocks and I have a page that I use to display charts for each stock in my list. At the moment, I have a hard copy list and type each stock symbol into my page to look for a signal. Is there a way that I can create some type of portfolio in esignal and just click the symbol and have esignal bring up that symbol on my stock screening page?

I'm looking for a way of being able to screen my stock faster. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Ronald J. Alterman

rjalterman,

You may want to try using the Dynamic Quote File feature in eSignal. I use this feature quite frequently as it saves tons of time not having to manually enter each stock on my scan list.

Here is rundown on how the Dynamic Quote File works. Hope this helps.

Comment

Duane, I created a dynamic quote file, but I don't see how this is going to help me. I have a efs that's setup the way I need it and I have a quote file. If there was a way that I could just click the symbol into the current chart that would work. The only way I can see to use this is to right click and select the default chart. Is there something that I'm missing.

Ron
      Ronald J. Alterman

Comment

Working...
      X