Problem w/ composite decimal display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem w/ composite decimal display

I have the following $ADVQ / $DECL composite displayed in an advanced chart. The problem I have is that the decimals displayed on the y-axis are truncated (eg. 0.38 is displayed as 0, 1.60 is displayed as 1) This problem also exists in the cursor window. The only way to get to the true decimal numbers is to open the Tools->Bar Editor. What is weird is that this problem seems to only exists w/ this particular composite. Others that I've tried (IBM / AAPL, MOT / INTC) are fine. Can somebody help me this problem?

Thanks

Any esignal techs out there? If there's no immediate solution, can you at least confirm that you can replicate this problem?

Thanks

Comment

Hi Alui,

I'm not sure what version of eSignal you are running, but it seems to look ok on this end. Please let me know which version. I believe this was fixed in eSignal 7.9. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Duane. I'm using v7.8 build 688. So are you saying that this problem exists in pre 7.9 version of esignal? Is there a way for me to download the 7.9 beta that you're using?

Thanks again.

Originally posted by DuaneG
        Hi Alui,

I'm not sure what version of eSignal you are running, but it seems to look ok on this end. Please let me know which version. I believe this was fixed in eSignal 7.9. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Alui,

Yes, this problem was seen in eSignal 7.8 and earlier versions. You can download the beta version of eSignal 7.9 here. Please keep in mind that this is a beta version. You will want to be comfortable with testing software that is not yet in a production release. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X