Line removal tool bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line removal tool bug

When I close esignal and relaunch it, the program gives me a list of chart lines that are more than 30 days old.

It has a Select All button which I assumed would delete all the chart lines displayed in the window( the ones more than 30 days old), however when I used that button it deleted ALL my chart lines, except for two lines on a daily chart. I'm not sure why this is.

Is this a bug or does the Select All button actually delate all chart lines regardless of the date they were drawn. If it does, this in unclear and kind of confusing.

Pehaps esignal could add a tick box that automatically allows you to delate chart lines more than 30 days old. This way I would never accidently delete the current trendlines I'm using. Only the ones that are over a month old.

Runningbear

Hi Runningbear,

I use a lot of lines on my chart windows so I get this message quite frequently. The way this works is by using the "Select All" button to select all of the various lines in history that you would like to delete. Once selected, you can use the "Remove All" button to delete these lines from your charts. This will remove pretty much all of the lines, text, MOB's and ellipses from your charts.

Select All does not actually delete the lines from the chart window.

In the event you would rather remove one or a few selcted lines, you can left-click the line in question, (you can also use this in conjunction with the CNTRL key to pick and choose lines to delete). I've found that if I sort the window by time, I can then go through some of my older lines and get rid of them on a case by case basis.

Comment

Working...
    X