toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toolbar

Can you put an 'always on top' button on the toolbars? I pull a few toolbars out with some charts, but when I blow up the chart to draw on it, my toolbars are behind.

Also, can you put a feature on rays/segments that will make it exactly horizontal. After you anchor the first side, other programs will make it horizontal when you hit 'ctrl'.

efremiv,

Thanks for the suggestions. You may want to send these to the Product Development Team at [email protected].

Comment

We'll look into this. The problem is that the toolbars need to be tied to the shell of the eSignal program even when moved outside. You'll notice that these toolbars will appear and disappear as you minimize or restore the page/layout. When the chart is popped out, it's now an independent window and clicking on it will pull the focus off of the main eSignal app which is what causes the toolbar to go behind if they overlap.

As we work on the 8.0 release due out near the end of this year, we'll see what we can do with toolbars.

Thank you,

Comment

Working...
      X