CyberTrader/Charles Schwab integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberTrader/Charles Schwab integration

My accounts are at Schwab, and I use Schwab's StreetSmart Pro software for trading. It is "Powered by CyberTrader". I would like to integrate eSignal with Schwab, so that my custom software that uses the eSignal Desktop API can initiate trades via eSignal. But the only download I can find related to CyberTrader seems to require using eSignal 7.4. Is there some other way to integrate eSignal and Schwab?

Jim
    Join me in a prayer, esignal says it is CyberTrader issue, and CyberTrader claim it is esignal issue.
    Sami

Comment

Hello jimcole23,

Schwab is not currently one of our integrated brokers. Integrating directly between eSignal 7.4 and CyberTrader accounts does work however.

Sami, what is the specific problem you are having?
      Jason K.
      Project Manager
      eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
      JavaScript for EFS Video Series
      EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
      EFS Glossary
      Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

JasonK
        Thank you for your reply.
        My issue is I need to use esignal 7.9 with Cybertrader and not 7.4.
        Possible?
        Thanks
        Sami

Comment

Hello Sami,

Not yet. There are plans to upgrade the plug-in to be compatible with a newer version of eSignal, which is probably 7.8. I don't have any information on the current status of this project, but I will make an announcement here in the forums once it has been completed.
          Jason K.
          Project Manager
          eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
          JavaScript for EFS Video Series
          EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
          EFS Glossary
          Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Going back from 7.9 to any earlier version would be a huge setback for those of us using the Desktop API. They've fixed a number of bugs in 7.9 that were causing frequent crashes when using the API. Why would eSignal target a previous build for this work?

Comment

Originally posted by jimcole23
              Why would eSignal target a previous build for this work?
              Short answer: we wouldn't. We always want our partners using our latest version.

Whenever you offer integrated services, you need complete cooperation from both parties to be successful. We are marching down that path best we can; as it's clearly in our (and our user's) interest to be compatible. Hopefully, we'll collaboratively resolve the issue in short order and we'll be OK on 7.9.

Thanks.

Comment

Any progress on Schwab (CyberTrader) integration?

Comment

I guess not...

Comment

CYbertrader Pro

Why is ESignal not getting this problem solved? Schwab is one of the largest brokers? Other software vendors can make this happen. Why not ESignal. This is a real problem for many of us.

Comment

Working...
                    X