New 52 week highs and lows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 52 week highs and lows

As I understand it, eSignal does not currently provide the total number of new 52 week highs and lows occurring within the NYSE ($NYA), AMEX ($XAX), and NASDAQ ($COMPQ) exchange composites. Most other data feeds do provide this data.

eSignal does provide exchange composite data on total advancing/declining volume, total number of advancing/declining issues etc., but while I can get info on 52 week highs and lows for individual stocks (including the $NYA, $XAX & $COMPQ), a total composite number does not exist for the exchange composites.

I request that these key statistics be added to the eSignal datafeed. Please Advise.

Thank you

Larry Carhartt
    Last edited by masterdata; 05-10-2005, 10:03 AM.

I think he is talking about the number of issues with 52-week new highs/ new lows on each exchange; it is commonly reported with advance/decline statistics.

Comment

Thank you, buhrmaster. You are correct. For instance yesterday, the NYSE composite had 103 new 52 week highs and 28 new 52 week lows occuring in its component issues out of 3453 issues traded. This is a very key statistic and should be available through the eSignal data feed.

I hope you agree and will do what you can to make it available for daily, weekly and monthly data periods.

Thank you

Larry Carhartt

Comment

masterdata,

Thanks for the details. At this point, the specific profile for 52-week highs and lows is not available. You may want to send this suggestion to the Product Development Team at [email protected]. This is the best outlet for having this feature considered for implementation.

Comment

Working...
        X