Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zooming out.... the tool bar isnt there

Hey peoples,

Some of my charts are fairly small, and I want to zoom out on them. However, the ZOOM OUT button on the tool bar is deactivated. I can only click on the ZOOM IN button. Any help as far as this goes?

Hi Kujax,

Using the Zoom Out feature is one way to change the chart perspective. By holding and dragging the lower horizontal margin you can also change the way in which the data is displayed. This method is actually a little more efficient because it does not require you to select the data you wish to focus on.

By left-clicking the holding the horizontal margin, you can zoom the data both in and out by dragging the mouse to the left and right. I'll look at the zoom out feature in more detail, but I wanted to point you to that functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by DuaneG
      Hi Kujax,

Using the Zoom Out feature is one way to change the chart perspective. By holding and dragging the lower horizontal margin you can also change the way in which the data is displayed. This method is actually a little more efficient because it does not require you to select the data you wish to focus on.

By left-clicking the holding the horizontal margin, you can zoom the data both in and out by dragging the mouse to the left and right. I'll look at the zoom out feature in more detail, but I wanted to point you to that functionality.
      When you say holding the horizontal margin, are you talking about making the chart WIDER?

Comment

Hi Kujax,

What I am referring to is zooming in and out of the data being displayed in the Advanced Chart window. Here is the area I am referring to.

If you are still not able to change the chart via this method, you may want to try using the Increase Bar Spacing and Decrease Bar Spacing buttons on the Advanced Chart Toolbar. If you do not see this toolbar, go to the View menu, and choose Advanced Chart Toolbar.

Comment

ding ding ding ding ding

hehe, exactly what i'm looking for. Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X