Point & Figure FOREX charts not displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point & Figure FOREX charts not displaying

I would like to request some assistance from eSignal on getting PnF charts working with FX data. I have tried PnF in eSignal Premier 7.9 and it works with any futures or stock symbols - daily or intraday time frames. But when trying to use PnF on forex data I get absolutely nowhere, whether I'm using Standard or Advanced chart. Charts simply won't display as PnF but work as any other type of chart selected from the menu.

I am subscribed to FX data feed and using it on intraday charts most of the time. After many attempts trying to get Point & Figure charts working on forex data I have no other choice but request your kind assistance. Please help me with Point & Figure charts on eSignal 7.9. Thank you kindly.

fxtc
    In what way are they not working? As far as I can see they seem to be working on 7.9 and Forex (see image below)
    Alex

Comment

Thanks Alexis. I've tried just about everything - different time templates, custom settings for PnF - running out of ideas to try. Anything you would suggest I should do?

Comment

Just tried same settings as yours - and voila. It worked!

I realized what I was doing wrong. My box size wasn't set properly. I should have used 0.0003 instead of 3. Doh! Forgot the decimal points....

I apologize for the confusion. Thanks for your help, Alexis!

Comment

fxtc
          Glad to hear everything is running properly and you are most welcome
          Alex

Comment

One thing we will be looking at in the future is to have a similar tick increment structure for Point & Figure just as we do with Market Profile. No ETA for this yet, but it will help with this type of situation.

Regards,
            Jay F.
            Product Manager

Comment

Working...
            X