2 symbols in adv chrt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 symbols in adv chrt

can i show one symbol in the regular window on an advanced chart while showing another symbol in one of the indicator windows? i wanted to do the ndx in the upper window and the $vxn in the lower one

Hi Jeddins,

Unfortunately, this is not a basic function within the esignal software but, there is an .efs study that will allow this function called. SymbolCompareAsNPS2_EFS2.efs
    Joe B.
    eSignal____________
    Community Support Group
    eSignal KnowledgeBase
    New User Orientation
    Add QuoTrek to eSignal l Get wireless quotes, charts, news | FREE for 30 days

Comment

i've got the efs running in the chart but my question is how or where do i enter the symbol for the lower indicator?

Comment

Hi Jeddins,

After applying the formula, place your cuRsor at the bottom of the chart where the indicator is showing, right click your mouse button and goto "Edit Studies" and enter the symbol in the symbol field.
        Joe B.
        eSignal____________
        Community Support Group
        eSignal KnowledgeBase
        New User Orientation
        Add QuoTrek to eSignal l Get wireless quotes, charts, news | FREE for 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by JoeB
          Hi Jeddins,

..... there is an .efs study that will allow this function called. SymbolCompareAsNPS2_EFS2.efs
          Hi JoeB

For info:

The text for this updated study says that it cannot use spread symbols. However, I use a pre-defined Ftse100 cash/futres spread symbol. Tried it with the study and it seems to work fine. VERY useful indeed.
          Nimrod

Comment

Working...
          X