Problem with the Advanced Chart "Favorites" menu bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with the Advanced Chart "Favorites" menu bar

I have a question and am hoping to find out that this isn't yet another bug.

In an effort to squeeze every inch of available screen space that I have, I typically remove the "Favorites" menu bar from my advanced charts. This has never been a problem before. However, if I make the chart modeless and float it outside the MDI environment (i.e. on a separte monitor), the menu bar always comes back any time I restart esignal, despite the fact that I have saved the layout. It does NOT come back on any of the charts that are not floating, and remain modal. However, every single floating chart that I have forgets my settings and I have to go through and remove each menu bar manually.

Does anyone know if this is in fact a bug, or if there is a solution for it?

Jachyra
    FWIW I have tried to replicate this with version 7.9 (build 719) using both Pages and Layouts and in either case all charts (including the floating ones on separate monitors) that were saved without the Favorites bar appeared without the Favorites bar when the Page/Layout was recalled or the application was restarted.
    Alex

Comment

Working...
    X