Advanced chart - minor 7.9 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced chart - minor 7.9 problem

I use several floating charts on different monitors together with a full screen docked chart in the main ESignal window. Whilst the docked chart is full-screen any right click menu operation on a floating chart does not work and a list of the docked chart studies, rather than the selected floating chart studies is displayed. Also, in spite of a floating chart being selected, the toolbar buttons behave as though the full-screen docked chart is selected. No problem so long as the docked chart is either minimised or not being displayed full-screen.

Not a major issue, but irritating.
    Last edited by nimrod; 05-26-2005, 05:19 AM.
    Nimrod

Hi nimrod,

Thanks for your posting, I am running eSignal 7.9 Build 719 and I have been able to duplicate partially the issues that you are experiencing with the floating charts.
    The right click function seems to be working fine in the floating windows when I have a maximized chart in the eSignal layout, I am able to draw lines, add and remove studies, use the properties and so on.
    I duplicated the problem with the toolbars not working with the floating windows when the docked chart is maximized; if I restore or minimize the docked chart then the toolbars work fine with the floating charts.
    I will report this to the Programmers. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
    X