Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to keep price data within the grid

Jason,

I have been trying to get an advanced chart to display all of 1 day's action within the space that I have allocated for that chart window without having to scroll backward and forward or up and down.

While a standard chart is able to scale automatically and display within the allocated space it is quite annoying that an advanced chart cannot do the same. Is there a way to do this automatically without having to manually adjust the scaling and the spacing between bars on an ongoing basis. This is the only feature I like in a standard chart and since the advanced chart setting does not enable this I have to load a std chart just to see all the action at a glance. It was a frustrating experience explaining this to one of your customer service reps who didn't understand what I was talking about. I hope you can help me resolve this. Thanks in advance.

Sesh

Hello Sesh,

The scaling options in the Advanced chart only control the y-axis. We do not currently have any scaling options to control the x-axis compression. To have our Development team give future consideration to add this type of feature please send details to [email protected].
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Thanks

Jason,

Thanks for the prompt response. It is rather unfortunate that eSignal's Advanced charts do not have some of the capability that its standard charts have. At the minimum your product team has to make sure that every feature available in a standard chart is available in the advanced chart. Otherwise it cannot be "advanced". I have sent an email to the address that you provided.

Sesh

Comment

Working...
      X