data update problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• data update problems

I've seen this problem a number of times and it always goes away eventually but I was wondering if anybody else had seen it and knows of a work around.

When I open eSignal and load a page I have a situation where I have 2 charts plotting the same symbol (AB in this case) but one of the charts is plotting AB #F and the other AB U5. The second chart is updating (U5) but the first one (#F) is not.

Any ideas?
    Standing on the shoulders of giants.

I wonder if this is related to a problem I had yesterday with a user defined spread. I could not get a daily chart of ZBU5/ZNU5 to display the last day's activity but I could get the last day from ZB#F/ZN#F. This happened over the last two days. To compound the confusion after Alex pointed out that he could get it, about an hour later I then opened another chart window and was able to get the result I was looking for.

Could this have something to do with cached data not working properly? I know that I have a lot of occasions where, if a chart is opened before the market open, that it may not (or won't) display the new bar without a forced refresh. Very tiring if you look at a lot of charts.

Comment

Working...
    X