Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotspot FX symbols

Hi all,

anyone knows what the symbols for the new Hotspot FX forex data are? On the forex symbols page only GTIS symbols are listed but not Hotspot FX.

Regards,

Neo
    Last edited by neo; 06-22-2005, 03:32 AM.
    follow the white rabbit

Just in case that some of you guys dont know what Hotspot FX is: http://www.esignal.com/company/press.../pr_050621.asp or check todays news for the IDC ticker symbol.

Hotspot FX market data subscription is available in the account maintance menu under forex.
    Last edited by neo; 06-22-2005, 09:12 AM.
    follow the white rabbit

Comment

Hi,

im a bit disappointed that nobody from the esignal staff answered yet.
      I had the GTIS feed subscribed once but i canceled it since it didnt fit my needs. Being a scalper its important that the data feed corresponds to my brokers feed as much as possible, which wasnt the case with GTIS.
      So when i saw the Hotspot FX announcement i subscribed once again to check out things. But it seems that i end up spending 50 bucks without even being able to test it.
      I dont need the symbols listed on a page, it would be more than sufficient to post the syntax.

Regards,

Neo
      follow the white rabbit

Comment

Neo,

The Forex symboligy will not change with the addition of the HotSpot offering. Rather than breaking the HotSpot data out from the existing GTIS feed, it will be included to show the quotes from both feeds together. Below is an example of the HotSpot quotes being included. They will be identified by the MMID, HOTS.

Comment

DuaneG,

thanks for your reply. However, since HotspotFX is a multibank feed itself, i wished it were integrated as a seperate feed and not as just another bank or market maker.

Is there a way to filter out some of the many banks or marketmakers in the chart other than the price filtering tool?

Regards,

Neo
          follow the white rabbit

Comment

Working...
          X