no bars in chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no bars in chart

I am a new subscriber today. I cannot figure out how to get some daily bars in the advanced chart. In the cursor window, USER/PW on a red background is at the top where I believe OK on a green background should be. Every once in a while, the word TRYING appears on a yellow background. The strange thing to me is that the information about the symbol in the chart window appears in the Quote window and the Detail window. I am using the initial layout that comes up when eSignal initially loads and have not changed any settings except for clicking on the Daily button above the chart. All help appreciated.

no bars in chart - solved

In the middle of the night, a flash. Maybe I have to change my password in the program also. I changed my password after signing on as I have with other new software. I thought changing it in Account Maintenance and in the Data Manager was enough, but it was not. I also had to change it within the eSignal software also. So if you desire to change your Username and/or Password, you must do it in all three places.

Comment

Working...
    X