Setup eSig on second computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup eSig on second computer

I want to use eSig from either puter 1 or puter 2. It is now on puter1. I want puter 2 to have the exact same charts , pages, efs, formulas, etc as puter1. Where can I find the procedure to accomplish this? The knowledgebase is not accessable tonight. maybe it is there. Please point me to correct articles.
    Regards

venture99
    See this post in reply to the same question from another user. There you will find the link to the article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase that you can use once it is accessible again
    Alex

Comment

Thanks, I found the KB article. But I am hoping for a simpler solution. The KB article assumes I know the files in use in my setup and that I know which folders should contain them. Most of this is not known by me. Why can't I simply copy the entire Folder structure from computer1 to computer2, Then install eSig (same build) in computer2. Then I think I can use eSig from either computer. If I change a setup on either puter I can resynch them by again copying the file structure to the other puter. Will this work ??
      Regards, Venture

Comment

venture99,
        Install the program in the second PC, copy the entire eSignal folder from your first PC.
        Place the copy in C:// Program Files (second PC) and it will ask you to override the newly installed eSignal folder. Once the folder is override , you will have access to your files, formulas and everything else in that folder.
        You can repeat the same process when major changes are made to your folder, but I will recommend to keep an updated copy of your folder in a safe place.

Comment

Thanks earnesto0
          Will use this very simple approach
          regards

Comment

Working...
          X