Which eSignal...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which eSignal...?

I'm a student of FOREX and would like to incorporate eSignal in my personal trading. After reading through the website for a few days, I've subscribed to eSignal Premiere, but am unable to call up any of the currency pairs charts? Is this facility not included in that subscription, or is it just because it's weekend?

Or put it this way: I can access the charts, but they're all blank and the small red flag with USER/PW keeps coming on...?
    Last edited by Pirate; 07-23-2005, 05:00 AM.
    Pirate

Pirate
    To view FOREX data you need to add the GTIS FOREX Service to your subscription.
    Click here to view some FAQs on eSignal FOREX Service.
    Alex

Comment

Many thanks for the reply! I'll do exactly that.
      Pirate

Comment

Is that the same thing as Advanced GET for FOREX? Or is that something else?
        Pirate

Comment

Pirate
          Advanced GET Charts for Forex is a different product altogether. You can view all the details about that product here
          If you have eSignal you need to add GTIS FOREX Service as an exchange.
          Alex

Comment

need to add GTIS FOREX Service as an exchange
            Any idea how I should do that? It appears that there is no way to purchase an add-on at eSignal.
            Pirate

Comment

Pirate
              You would do that through Account Maintenance.
              If you were having problems accessing Account Maintenance today it may have been due to this.
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X