custom spread won't update in quote window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom spread won't update in quote window

in 7.9 it was updating every 6 seconds or so, but in 7.91 my custom spread $UVOL / $DVOL , though working fine in the 1-minute chart, is just sitting frozen in my quote window with the reading "1.#3". All my other spreads are updating just fine in the quote window.

checkraise
    It seems to be working at my end. Try changing the 1 minute chart to Daily then refresh the chart (Ctrl+OK) and see if that fixes the problem.
    Alex

Comment

Checkraise-

I'm in 7.91 (Build 732) and find the spread is working in a quote and summary window, and an advanced chart. I have had this problem in the past and found that a new tick was required in order for a value to display in the quote window. Since the ticks are updating now it should display.

I am curious if once you get it to work if the decimal formatting is working for you. I have mine set to 2 but it returns 5. Very few of my decimal settings work correctly.

Comment

I closed esig and re-opened, quoting fine now. Will try your suggested daily-refresh if it happens again.

Comment

Yes buhmaster decimals working fine here. I selected 2 instead of default, hit "modify", and voila.

Comment

Working...
          X