custom spread won't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom spread won't load

My spread AB #F - $RUT won't load on the 1-minute chart. It will load on the daily after several seconds, takes much longer to load on the 15 minute, even longer to load on the 5 minute, and never loads on the 1-minute.

If iI change the spread to AB U5 - $RUT I get the same results. Changing the time template also makes no difference.

Also, in 7.9 my custom spreads loaded automatically when I started up esig. Now in 7.91 (732) the charts will only load if I control-OK the cursor window or change intervals. Is there a setting I can select so that these spread charts will load automatically like they did before?

checkraise,

Regarding the first issue where your 1-minute chart wasn't loading, this seems to be a problem when having a Time Template with custom hours. In the below, you'll see the top chart is only loading 1 day of data, while the bottom chart has more than 1 day loaded (and it loads dynamically as I scroll back.) I've documented this bug as EDL#12220.

I believe you were seeing this as no data was being displayed, because you were viewing it on Sunday. I suspect that you received 1 minute chart data today... correct?

Regarding the second issue, where charts were not loading upon the start of eSignal. I have confirmed this to be true for intraday charts. Daily spread charts seem to load fine upon an eSignal launch. I've documented this bug as EDL#12221.
    Regards,
    Jay F.
    Product Manager

Comment

Hi Jay,

Yes it was a Sunday, yes it was fine on Monday, and yes it will be great to get this bug fixed so I can work weekends.

Thanks for reporting the bugs.

Comment

I've had the same problem with a couple of custome spreads not loading upon startup. Just change the interval and it will load properly, then change it back to your default.

Comment

Working...
        X