Dow Jones News problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dow Jones News problems

Do any of you have a problem with Dow Jones News coming out on time, especially after the close? My DJ News through esignal comes out late (1-7 minutes) compared with another service that I can get DJ News from. I have repeatedly asked Esignal to fix this but everytime I call they act like it is the first time they have heard this and nothing gets done. It is crazy to pay that kind of money for late news!! Please, if you have this problem, let me know, and let Esignal know!!

Thanks

Please people respond and tell me if you have had or noticed any problems. Esignal really pisses me off, they are doing nothing about this and I pay money for this service every month

Comment

Mike,
      I have a similar problem to you. When I create a news ticker I dont receive any headlines at all. The only way I can get news is to open the "HOT NEWS" from the tool bar. But i really dont want a huge screen open just for news, hence the news ticker. Tried to get this fixed through Live Rep, and well they had there usual advice of "Call Tech Support. Do you have there phone #?' Since I have to call them practically everyday, I have it stored in my cell phone. But nonetheless, I was on hold for about 25 minutes and got frustrated and hung up. I hope someone on here has a solution to these problems because I'm all out of ideas.

Nick
      " If a man didn't make mistakes he'd own the world in a month. But if he didn't profit from his mistakes, he wouldn't own a blessed thing."
      -Jesse Livermore

Comment

Working...
      X