see attached
    Attached Files

Robert
    I am not seeing that as per attached
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

Robert,

Could you PM (Private Message) me your user name, so I can investigate this further?

Thank you,
      Jay F.
      eSignal Community Support
      Regards,
      Jay F.
      Product Manager

Comment

Jay

How do I do that? PM.

Comment

Robert,

If you look at the bottom right hand corner of each of the messages you will see several buttons and one of them is marked "Send PM" which you can click and then you will be able to send a private message to the author of that message.

Comment

Robert
            In looking at the image you posted I noticed that the candle in question seems to have a wick of a different color.
            Do you by chance have Price Filtering enabled (see Tools->Price Filtering)? That could explain the discrepancy as that bar does have an unusual range.
            Alex

Comment

Alex,

No filtering.

see attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Robert
                You cannot tell if the Price Filtering is enabled because it does not put a check mark on the context menu.
                You need to click on Price Filtering and see if there is a check mark in Enabled in the dialog box.

FWIW here is an image of the same symbol filtered and unfiltered. As in your last image the body of the questionable candle terminates at the high of the days that surround the filtered bar and the color of the filtered portion of the candle is cyan.
                Alex

Last edited by ACM; 04-09-2003, 05:49 AM.

Comment

For what it is worth, I was working on a custom script for another user yesterday and he reported exactly the same problem (and exactly the same wrong price for the close of ES). Late in the day he went ahead and upgraded to the latest eSignal release (7.2 Build 544) and somehow that took care of the problem.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X